Full-Time Account Manger by IRI
About the Team
Our CGD Manufacturing team work collaboratively with our clients to deliver Insight that adds value and grows their business. They do this by using our Market data, technology and experience to help the client understand their performance and gain competitive advantage. Being a part of this team means you are passionate, not just about the data but more importantly how it can inform our clients future business strategy.
About the Role
The Account Manager drives internal team performance and C-suite client collaboration and relationships. They do this by having a solid amount of experience in the FMCG/Retail space, have established relationships and networks and can utilise our technology and their analytics experience to help the client understand their performance and gain competitive advantage. The Account Manager is a sounding board of guidance and advice to their team and understands that their team development and outputs are what they are measured against.
- To lead the CGD team to achieve all business objectives
- The ongoing management and development of the CGD Team
- To provide advice to the business on areas within this functions responsibility
- To play the lead role in global applications
- Commercial awareness as to how the product is utilized by clients
- Have a sound work ethic and be flexible in approach in order to meet business needs
- An ability to think through problems dynamically
- An ability to think outside the square and be creative
- An ability to develop effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Must be able to prioritise work so that all the teams deadlines are met
- Show initiative in coming up with new ideas and process improvements
- Conduct BSC reviews for all staff under direct report
- To be able to work as part of a team and with all staff from other departments
- To drive future direction on the CGD products
- Support the training and on boarding of new employees
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Measures of Success
- Execute on and drive strategy within the CGD team that supports the commercial team to deliver on the objectives.
- Accountable for year on year execution of the strategic plan.
- Drive revenue and EBITDA targets achieved for CGD for the fiscal
- Ensuring CGD teams are structured to achieve employee and client growth
- Ensuring CGD teams are planned to optimise efficiencies
- CGD team members are managed and supported on a daily bases to drive a culture of curiosity and collaboration
- Overseeing team members personal and career development goals are discussed and formalised through the BSC process
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
Closing date: 13th November 2020
67 total views, 1 today