Full-Time Business Development Manager by Temenos
As part of our continuous expansion, we are looking for a talented new business sales leader to help us drive the adoption and growth of our full end-to-end offering, focusing on winning new customers.
- Articulating and demonstrating Temenos solutions through strategic value-based selling, building strong business cases, developing a return on investment analysis, and using other references and industry data to build relationships at multiple levels and ultimately drive deals from inception to close.
- Working with customer stakeholders to understand their bank’s strategy, challenges, and opportunities and articulating how Temenos can help them achieve their objectives.
- Creating value by partnering with technical and non-technical executives to support their transformation journey by showcasing the commercial and technology value of our solutions
- Building and maintaining a robust sales pipeline and accurately tracking quarterly forecasts/revenue
- Balancing quarterly results while keeping a clear line of sight of strategic and long term revenue opportunities
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for your territory based on data-driven customer research and market insight.
- Collaborating with various distributed internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of end-to-end sales cycles and ensure the highest levels of customer advocacy.
- Manages a team of sales executives, sets targets, develops, implements, and executive sales strategy
- Leads from the front to ensure high levels of performance, productivity, and engagement across the region
- Hires, trains, and develops the best talent in the market
- Proactively builds and fosters long-term relationships with senior executives, thought leaders, influencers, and stakeholders in the banking and financial services sectors.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with primary alliance partners and identifies new market and growth opportunities.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations.
- Proven track record of success in selling complex technology solutions to the financial services sector; ideally 10 years plus.
- A consultative and “hunter” sales approach which enables listening to and understanding customer needs.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to translate business requirements into value propositions which engage a range of audiences.
- Data-driven and able to use data to tell stories, engage clients and create value and drive clients to action.
- Able to navigate change and deal with ambiguity.
- Culturally aware and experience of working in a globally matrixed organisation.
- Credible thought leader and industry authority on the financial services sector.
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit, energy, and a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- A passion for selling!
- Fluency in English, other local languages area plus.
- A business and technical background to be able to engage and ensure buy-in at C-level and with IT teams.
- Experience of selling SaaS and digital transformation projects.
- Experience of successfully selling in Africa.
- International experience and a global mindset.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
13 total views, 1 today