Full-Time Commercial Sales Director and CM Emerging English Markets by Abbott
The primary purpose of the Commercial Sales Director and CM Emerging English Markets is to lead the commercial sales activities for EAC EPD Abbott and define the organization long-range strategic plan and ensure that plan objectives are achieved. Establishes comprehensive sales strategies and implement all tactics required to achieve them
- Work closely with the General Manager EAC to plan, develop, and execute a strategy for profitably growing the Pharma business in the country including Trade Sector business.
- Develop a competitive Trade Key Accounts strategy that captures business building opportunities within the Wholesaler, State, Pharmacy group, Buying group, Private hospital group and Retail sector.
- Build enduring relationships with Trade Key Accounts.
- Understand accurately Trade Key Accounts needs and expectations, opportunities and threats for Abbott, competition’s practices, document and share this insight.
- Play an active part within Commercial team, define priority for Trade Sector business, contribute to the commercial strategy and policy.
- Play an active part within Trade Marketing activities understand the brands priorities, contribute pro-actively to the Trade Marketing Plan.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork within the sales team and the leadership team, which includes finance, service, and other supporting services by encouraging synergistic, positive working environment Lead, build and optimize the effectiveness of the sales team through mentoring, supporting and driving for results.
- Recruiting top talent into the sales force whilst motivating, and retaining our leading sales team through appropriate training, mentoring and succession planning.
- Ensure implementation and achievement of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Prepare and present annual business plans to General Manager EAC with periodic updates as requested or as necessary. The plan must identify specific actions that will achieve sales and profit goals.
- Developing relationships with key government members and bureaucracy, building an understanding of Pharma Division and their role in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Develop strong distributor management relationships based around common values and team work.
- Participate in process improvements throughout the business that will ensure the organization meets its goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates indirect influence. can persuade, persevere, motivate, and operate in a matrix environment.
- Knows business drivers and what to change to produce results and grow business.
- Understands history and factors impacting current state and continually collects and analyzes key market data.
- Externally focused on customers, consumers, and patients. Knows what they want, how to add value to them and create a difference from our competitors.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Qualifications And Expertise
- Tertiary qualification in Human Sciences, Business, Management preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years Sales Management /National Sales Management experience with track record of proven success, that involved working closely with customers to deliver results and 3-5 years Line management.
- Pharmaceutical business leader with extensive commercial experience across the key aspects of the industry from a base in marketing and sales
- Experience in healthcare (OTC,Gx), Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and or retail.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
7 total views, 1 today