Full-Time Customer Marketing Executive by Clicks Group
- To develop and deliver holistic customer focused strategies, based on customer data, consumer insights and market analysis that will assist in delivering incremental turnover and profits through customer relationship management and the achievement of merchandise and professional services strategic objectives for Clicks Retailers and the Clicks Group.
- To develop customer strategies that increase and drive value through the Clicks ClubCard programme and drive a customer concentric culture throughout the business.
- To lead the market research efforts that highlight & support customer and market insight driven growth opportunities that influence Clicks and the Group leadership’s strategic decision-making in order to gain market share and market penetration.
- To develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures relating to customer research, market segmentation, call centre and ClubCard.
- To develop and deliver customer related business innovation strategies that enhance the Clicks value proposition through coalition loyalty initiatives with various strategic affinity partners and service providers.
- To improve operational excellence through fostering a culture of continuous improvement that enables a more effective and efficient, customer focused organization.
- To develop initiatives that generates additional income for the business and delivering on the Customer Marketing financial plan.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- 3 years Customer Service Model/Customer Relations Management knowledge, best practices and methodologies
- 5 years Budget Management
- 5 years Knowledge of Loyalty Programmes to maximize sales
- 3 years Knowledge of South African Market Research Association (SAMRA) and its accredited suppliers
- 5 years Data management and segmentation
- 3 years Multi-Channel marketing management
- 5 years Understanding of Marketing Research Theory and Principles
- 5 years Knowledge of Contact Centre strategic management
- Financial Management
- 5 years Data Analysis and Interpretation
- 3 years Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- 5 years People Management
- 5 years Entrepreneurship and Commercial Thinking
- 5 years Strategic Thinking
- 5 years Writing and Reporting
- 4 years Understanding of Market Research Theory and Principles
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Leading and Supervising
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading and Influencing
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and Organizing
- 4-6 years Customer Relations Management
- 4-6 years Marketing Experience
- Loyalty Programmes
- B. Com / BSc / MBA / Relevant Bachelors Degree
- B. Com Marketing
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
121 total views, 2 today