Full-Time Digital Consultant by Hatch
JOB SCAM ALERT – BE WARNED!! Do NOT Pay MONEY for JOB PLACEMENT IN GHANA!! USe our Contact Us page to Report a Job To Be Taken Down ASAP!!
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Consultant to join the Digital group in Johannesburg.
Digital solutions have become a key component of the strategic direction and vision of today’s modern organizations. Hatch is at the forefront of successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that can unlock a step change in their performance.
Join our diverse team and award-winning culture and be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey by working to define the best methods and making sure they are supported by the right technology and an enabled workforce. This journey will lead to improve project outcomes, being able to leverage the digital twin, systems integration and interoperability, support for decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centers.
Hatch’s industrial clients across all operating sectors (metals and mining, infrastructure and energy) are in the process of digitally transforming their businesses. Fundamental elements of this transformation relate to the application of new digital technologies to enable new ways of work based on Integrated Operations, Digital Value Chains, Automation and Autonomy, Asset Intelligence, Operational Intelligence and Advanced Planning and Scheduling.
Hatch is looking for an entrepreneurial thought leader with proven experience in engaging industrial clients to drive innovative application of digital ideas.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
As The Successful Candidate, You Will
- Having a value-centric client engagement focus, with the ability to secure digital business for Hatch
- Driving new ideas and business through relationship building across the Hatch eco-system of industry experts, technology partners and clients
- Engaging with key client stakeholders to understand specific business or operational needs and identify the solution requirements that will have direct impact on our clients’ businesses
- Synchronising business needs with solutions that consider the full spectrum of the solution including people, process and technology
- Developing the business case to move client digital projects forward into full scale implementation
- Driving business and solution functional requirements definitions through client engagement and workshopping
- Guiding first-in-class technology implementations and delivery of client projects.
Hatch’s Digital Practice is a nascent business, and the Digital Consultant will require an entrepreneurial spirit with a technical soul. Key to success will be the ability to understand client industry trends and leverage internal and external relationships to identify, target and realize digital strategies and visions with practical digital technology solutions. High value use cases will be developed through relationships that span client teams, Hatch’s internal advisory team consultants, Hatch’s deep industry experts, and external suppliers to understand their technologies and applications.
- Run the team’s business development by identifying leads, transitioning these into opportunities, formulating proposals and crafting work and project approaches
- Formulate approaches and execution plans that balance technology investment with risk and benefit thereby providing value to the client through targeted improvement in processes and operations
- Identify high value client use cases for digitalisation and develop supporting business cases
- Work closely with other Hatch Business Unit leadership and their clients to support the development of opportunities
- Act as consultant to Hatch’s digital technical teams and experts to transition business needs from functional requirements to technical requirements to a working solution with a focus on the full solution encompassing people, process, and technology aspects
- Take on applicable project management roles being responsible for the on time, on budget and on specification delivery of services and solutions
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for the Digital Practice representing it at conferences, speaking engagements, and other external industry related events
- Key performance metrics include ability to secure new business, contribution to the execution of that business and contribution to the execution of other Hatch business.
- Key Performance Deliverables
- Specific measures of performance will be discussed with and agreed upon with the successful candidate but will include:
- Responsibility for the achievement of targets related to the growth of the Hatch Digital business in the AEM region.
- Responsibility for the achievement of targets related to utilisation or bench time.
Minimum Experience / Education
The following indicates specific industry, academic and functional experience/qualifications that are critical to the successful achievement of the identified responsibilities and performance deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree in a related Engineering discipline or Bachelors Degree with Honours in Computer Science or Information Technology. Masters Degree preferred
- Ten years’ experience in either metals and mining; oil and gas; power generation, transmission or distribution; ports and rail; or water treatment
- 3 years focused on the development, specification or application of Digital/Industry 4.0-like applications
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in at least one of the following, or combined 5 years experience in a mix of the following: Control Systems; Operational and Production Systems (MES/MOM); EAM; IT/OT Integration; Analytics; Optimisation/Simulation; Operations Research; Autonomous and Automation; or other Digital/IR4.0 speciality
- Proven experience in successfully applying digital technologies / solutions to very traditional working environments
- Proven technical consulting experience including demonstrated client engagement skills that enabled problem synthesis and solution development through targeted interactions
- Business development, sales and client engagement orientation.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
Closing date: 15th November 2020
84 total views, 1 today