Full-Time Director, Data & Analytics Enablement by Envestnet, Inc
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet’s technology is focused on addressing financial advisors’ front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
The Data and Analytics Products role is part data analyst, part business analyst, part consultant, and part product manager. This role is a good fit for critical thinkers who like to serve as a hands-on liaison between business stakeholders, product managers, analysts and engineers. You like to see initiatives through from beginning to end and ensure value has been delivered and problems solved. You can see the big picture including how business processes and client needs may be impacted and platform technologies can be applied.
The Data and Analytics Products professional will wear different hats depending on the nature and state of the project. The role involves requirements gathering from cross-functional stakeholders, application of critical thinking to ideate feasible solutions, hands on data analysis, and clear concise documentation of findings and recommendations. The role further involves heavy collaboration with the data engineering and analysis delivery team including facilitation of stakeholder engagement and user acceptance testing.
The Data and Analytics Products professional must be an expert communicator, comfortable asking questions, persistent in getting answers, and skilled in assimilating information. . Likewise, they are analytically minded and business oriented and can develop detailed business use-cases and technical requirements alike. The ideal candidate is a self-starter; driven, confident, collaborative, and seeks to continue building their data and analytics product delivery leadership skills and experience in a highly facilitative role.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Business Analysis and Consulting
As a Member Of The Team That Enables Delivery Of Data And Analytics Products And Solutions, You Will Be Responsible For Some Or All Of The Following Tasks
- Directly engage with stakeholders in structured conversations gaining insights to understand what their needs and opinions are.
- Enable and facilitate delivery partnerships with business stakeholders, engineers, analysts, operators, and others as needed to execute cross-functional initiatives
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured data and analytics use case s
- Execute detailed due diligence to support methodology development and assessment of solution feasibility for data and analytics initiatives
- Advise and collaborate on project scoping and planning
- Proactively engage in value-add relationships with business stakeholders and clients
- Utilize an agile and iterative problem-solving approach to guide product roadmaps, product definitions, and solutions.
- Ensure all initiatives are aligned with the strategic goals of the company and work is prioritized based on quarterly objectives
- Create engaging, thoughtful and clear presentations and memos
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
27 total views, 1 today