Full-Time Distributor Manager by Nestlé
Ensure Distributors’ operations are efficient and effective i.e., warehouse & inventory management, logistics, sales force etc.
Manage Top to Top relationships between the distributor and key Nestlé senior managers .Works cross functionally to identify, prioritise and develop commercial initiatives that meet the need of consumer, shoppers, distributors and Nestle
A day in the life of…
- Effective Business Planning by supporting in the development of Field Sales and Category channel Plans, the Development of Distributor’s plan by setting clear objectives and tactics that are aligned to ICP, the Implementation, follow up and update Field Sales Plan for the assigned Distributor (s) as well as aligning Distributor’s plan with relevant stakeholders internally and obtains needed functional support for execution.
- Drives sustainable profitable growth by understanding and making use of the different sales and profit levers (e.g. product mix, pricing, promotional strategy, channel mix and differentiation) to drive sustainable profitable growth for both Nestlé and the distributor through a thorough understanding of the impact of trade spend investments on sales and profitability and being able to optimise them utilising simulation scenarios and ROI analysis in both Nestle and distributors (e.g. Pre-Post promo evaluation). Optimises, in alignment with the respective function, the overall cost of doing business (e.g. warehousing, distribution, selling and bad goods costs), whilst being aware of the impact on the total service delivered.
- Responsible for Driving excellence in execution by practically identifying relevant and actionable measures to track excellence in execution through liaising with internal (CCSD, Supply Chain) and external (Customer, 3rd party) stakeholders to ensure timeous execution of agreed Customer/Channel/Shopper related activities. Create and effectively communicates actions needed for superior outlet execution, by defining clear ownership and deadlines for all people involved in both Nestle and the distributor as well as running regular reviews to track progress by identifying issues and implements corrective actions. Review and apply learning to continuously improve the execution ability through the outlet level.
- Effective Selling through setting and agreeing with distributors, clear selling goals using SMART objectives for the selling agenda of any topic (e.g. category growth projects, pricing, promotion, placing initiatives, new product launches and in-store communication). Drive commercial initiatives that are beneficial to Nestlé and that deliver measured category growth and/or efficiencies for the channels and distributors
- Drive Channel and Customer Knowledge through developing an understanding of the distributor (strategy, business plans, cost structures, KPIs and key personnel) and being able to acquire solid knowledge of the distributor’s customers operations.
- Responsible for the development and coaching of the entire Distributor sales team
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
What Will Make You Successful
- A 3 year Post Matric Qualification in Sales and Marketing / Commercial Degree
- 5 years or more experience within FMCG
- Ideal candidate should have experience in both Key Account Management & Field Sales Management
- Problem solving, team building.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Confidence dealing with multiple data sources
- Previous face to face customer exposure
- Strong commercial experience within a trade, brand or category role
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Financial awareness of Return on Investment
- Willingness to travel
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
46 total views, 1 today