Full-Time HR Business Partner – Operations by BAT
The job holder report directly to the Senior HR Business Partner with a dotted line to respective Heads of Functions. The prime objective is to support the business achieve the BAT ESA SLA whilst ensuring alignment to Area HR initiatives in Leadership, Talent, Culture, Learning, Reward and Fit for Future HR Capabilities.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- To contribute to overall strategic HR planning activities for the business, identifying and directing People priorities, ensuring relevant interventions are planned and delivered.
- To provide guidance on people decisions, in order to enhance team performance, morale, productivity, culture, and diversity as part of the ESA talent powerhouse agenda.
- To support the monitoring of Operations employment cost, as well as Headcount management
- To own and monitor JML – joiner, movers, and leavers- ensuring onboarding and offboarding checklists are completed.
- To support optimal business partnership between CS Line Managers and HR, ensuring an integrated business approach.
- To facilitate change as well as change management interventions, inspiring the Functions to improve and adapt
- To support on-going development of ‘HR Skills’ of the line managers, support in building Future capabilities in order to improve the contribution to the business – e.g. Digital acceleration, L&D playlists & portfolio.
- Help to implement leadership development interventions conversant with our Ethos/ Leadership capabilities
- Provide alignment and inputs to the HR strategy with alignment with CS strategy for the Area.
- To execute the HR Strategy within Operation functions.
- To participate in interventions focused on organizational renewal strategies if needed be
- To support functional specific HR projects identified as priorities by Sr HRBP.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- To act as a link between business needs and HR CoE (Reward, OE, Talent and GBS HR) ensuring a high level of service excellence and support
- Develop networks across CS/HR functions within and outside SA and East & Southern Africa and ensure that HR leverages on synergies and minimum duplication of efforts across the patch.
- Implement initiatives which will improve the bottom-line impact of HR within the organization
- Proactive in ensuring that HR service levels to CS are reviewed where required so that line managers see the value add
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Education in Business Administration and/or HR Management with a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in HR role(s) in comparable business organisations.
- Written and verbal fluency in English. Computer/Digital literacy.
- Ability to engage and well communicate w/ people (including peers/Leadership Team members).
- Team player, high level of interpersonal skills, eager to deliver results.
- Project management skills and ability to organise and prioritise diverse in nature and intensity activities.
- Problem solving is usually related to people issues, non-repetitive in nature but the solution can always be found either through personal experience/common sense or through consultation with others, if needed
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
17 total views, 2 today