Full-Time HR Services Specialist by Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as an HR Services Specialist, will be part of Power Grids business based in Modderfontein , South Africa. Reporting to the HUB Operations Manager – MEA, you are responsible for performing day to day processing of HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for an assigned group of employees. Providing appropriate support for internal customers and deliver accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Service Delivery : Executing and delivering assigned HR Services in compliance with all standard operating procedures/policies or other procedures in place and according to defined Service Level Agreement(s).
- Support Service : Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, managers, and employees. Shows a customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can do” attitude.
- Process Optimization : Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers.
- Communication : Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
- Data Entry : Recording employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performing data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Services. Maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems. Providing on-demand reports related to the process, where required.
- Documentation : Preparing information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.).
- Safety and Integrity : Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- Human Resources/Business Administration Degree/Diploma.
- HRIS systems SAP/master data and must have excellent skills in Microsoft office i.e. excel.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Operations as well as the end to end Employee life cycle management & processes i.e. hire to retire.
- Experience of the people processes in HR as relates to the Operations and overall HR offering.
- Payroll & benefits knowledge & experience including an understanding of the processes.
- Experience in working for a Multi-national organization is advantageous i.e. matrix reporting & team structures across countries.
- Experience in leading change initiatives and managing HR projects.
- Management of internal risk and controls as relates to HR processes and activities.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
18 total views, 1 today