Full-Time Job Openings by Telesure Investment Holdings (TIH)
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in South Africa
Online Jobs JOBS: Genuine Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
- Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH), is the holding company of some of South Africa’s leading financial long and short term insurance providers. Ourportfolio includes South Africa’s most loved and recognisable brands such as 1st for Women, Auto & General, Budget, Dialdirect, Virseker and 1Life. Employee Benefits Administration via our Hippo Advisory Services, which includes health insurance, provident fund and group life administration. Hippo is South Africa’s first comparison website and compares insurance, other personal finance products, travel, health, money, travel, cars from a range of South African brands. We’re pioneers with a hunger for the best, bringing customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry. We’re an undivided team of diverse thinkers and doers who believe in leading through technology and pushing beyond limits.
- Customer Management (Internal)
- Help manage customer by carrying out standard activities to complete the customer request.
Data Collection & Analysis
- Ask questions, collect data from a variety of sources, analyse information and investigate claim.
- Make decisions according to established criteria to ensure standardisation across the organisation by accurately administrating and underwriting claims.
- Use appropriate tools (ITC, supplier contract and/or negotiation) to accurately cost applicable claims on a day to day basis.
Work Scheduling and operational compliance
- Organize own work schedule in order to get the job done, coordinating with support services and completed work within SLA.
- Ensure claims are finalised within the set parameters (turnaround time, terms and conditions applied accurately).
- Remain up to date current and new product knowledge to enable effective decision making.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential); Regulatory exam 5 (Advantageous)
- 1-3 years Financial Services industry experience (Essential) STI experience and VAPS experience (Advantageous)
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent -It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application.
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) competency requirements: FAIS recognized qualifications / Regulatory Examinations / Class of Business Certification and / or CPD according to your DOFA (where applicable) -As a registered Financial Service Provider, we are mandated to ensure that all our representatives are and remain fit and proper at all times. By applying for this role, you consent to having your relevant qualification and or accreditation or confirm that you are working towards meeting the competency requirements. You further consent to the relevant information being verified.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. TIH is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
84 total views, 2 today