Full-Time Jobs by Dariel
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in South Africa
SOUTH AFRICA JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
Senior Full-stack Developer (Feb 2021)
Please note this role is only scheduled to begin in February 2021
Do you love problem-solving, and talking through complex issues with people at all levels of technical understanding? Do you get elbows-deep in complex code, and have the ability to build skyscrapers in the swamp?
Are you looking for a place where your opinion is respected and relied upon, where your ability to influence technical and business people allows you to create elegant, pragmatic, and well-engineered solutions to business-critical problems? Are you driven by challenge and growth, and want to work on projects that are meaningful and impactful? We’re looking to grow our senior software engineering capacity, and we’re looking for people who want to develop their technical, consulting, and leadership skills across multiple industries in a business who is obsessed with providing our people challenges and growth plans to help them accelerate their careers.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
As a senior software engineer in a Dariel team, you’d be performing a number of roles, but some of the key experience and skills that have ensured success and progress in the position include:
- Proven hands-on software engineering experience, performing in a high-end intermediate or senior position
- Highly developed expertise in at least one of the major frameworks – Java, .Net, Node, React, and Angular
- Exposure to and experience with various other back and front-end development tools
- Exposure to and experience with various web development tools
- A high degree of technical understanding and ability to express complex problems and processes to other members of the Dariel team and representatives of the client
- A highly developed problem-solving ability
- A drive for ethical, professional delivery and personal growth
- Experience and certifications in AWS or Azure
Things that are extra beneficial but not essential include:
- Completed tertiary qualification/s
- Industry-recognized certifications and qualifications
- Prior experience as a tech or team lead
- Prior experience in architecture
- Experience in 4IR techs such as RPA, AI, any of the three major cloud platforms, or Blockchain
Dariel is a software consulting organization with a specific focus on doing what others cannot.
Whether that’s building a new product, solving a problem, or changing the way our customers do business, we’re confident we have the right skills and people to do the job. That’s because we don’t pigeonhole the people who work for us. We know that by giving you exposure to tough projects, across different industries, with different levels of technological maturity – you’ll develop the skill and wherewithal to flourish. This coupled with our highly advanced and personalized growth plan means that we can just about guarantee that you’ll reach the next level in your career faster than your peers in other businesses.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
67 total views, 2 today