Full-Time OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST PRODUCTION GRADE 1 by Department of Health
- Minimum Qualifications: Degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with the HPCSA as an Occupational Therapist. Currently registered with the HPCSA as an Independent Practice Occupational Therapist. One-year community service experience completed. Experience in hand therapy will be and added as advantage. The candidate should be a dynamic individual who adapts well to change and should be able to work independently , within the multidisciplinary team and under pressure. Should be willing to rotate within allocated areas in the Hospital and offer professional and effective services. Computer literacy is essential. Report writing skills, good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Provide Occupational Therapy service to both in and out patients in the physical field though efficient and professional assessments to patients requiring FCEs and other clinical reports. Execute all patients and departmental related administrative tasks including data compilation, stock management, attend various internal and external meetings and submission of monthly reports, Plan and prepare for all internal and external audits in the allocated area. Administer PMDS an evaluation of junior level staff. Participate in the mentorship and training and community service therapists and students. Participate and implement the departmental policy on training and continuous professional development to ensure compliance to departmental standards and effective patient service delivery, in line with provincial and national standards.
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 04-05-2021
HOW TO APPLY
9 total views, 2 today