Full-Time Pricing Manager by Alistair Group
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in South Africa
Online Jobs JOBS: Genuine Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
Alistair Group is a rapidly growing technology driven logistics provider in Africa. We need a Pricing Lead to meet the growing demands from new and existing clients for quotations and work across the African continent.
Your mission as our Pricing Lead will be to analyze data provided to you by the Commercial team in order to give the best pricing options for our clients. You will also be responsible for giving the best Pricing solutions on tenders that we are bidding for.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Synthesizes information from subcontracting team, operations teams, sales team, agents and border/port reports in order to determine market rates and key targets on a twice-monthly basis. Prepare a monthly report to feed into BD Monthly Update.
- Update and further develop Alistair Group’s in-house Quote Calculator software
- Manage the Quotes team to ensure that accurate and “winning” quotations are turned around to clients within 24 hours. When required, completing quotations him/herself. Ensuring that quotes are followed up to determine win/loss ratios.
- Maintenance of a competitor analysis to assist strategically and for transfer pricing purposes
- Close the Loop of financial recons and quotations to ensure that we focus our time on the most profitable routes possible. Ensure this data is fed back into the Quote Calculator.
- To develop pricing models and strategies which will position Alistair Group as the market leader for our own fleet and subcontracted fleet
- To drive further development and utility from the Quotes Calculator to make it as effective of a tool as possible
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Is this the right job for you? Are you:-
- Highly analytical
- Detail oriented
- Innovative / a problem solver
What you need to be successful in this role:-
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience in the logistics / transport business advantageous
- Experience with yellow machinery essential
- Pricing experience essential
- Bachelors Degree preferred / MBA (advantageous)
Why you should join us
- Because you’re excited about the digital economy
- Because you’re passionate about an entrepreneurial environment where you are expected to take action and your decisions make a real impact on the long-term strategy and day-to-day operations
- Because you want to benefit from real rewards, by actively contributing to the performance of a great team, with hard work and exceptional output
- Because you want to grow in the organisation
Why you should NOT join us
- Because you’re looking for a position that allows for a 9-to-5 mentality
- Because you only want to be working on the high-level strategic projects and don’t want to get your hands dirty
- Because you’re looking for a static environment where nothing ever changes
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
57 total views, 1 today