Full-Time Recruitment Manager by L’Oréal
Implement the Group’s recruitment policy in order to identify, select, integrate, and build loyalty among the best candidates, developing L’Oréal’s attractiveness.
- Deploy the recruitment and integration policy for new associates according to strategy and ensure proper implementation (L’Oréal skills, selection criteria, potential, diversity, ethics, and regulations).
- Anticipate the professional needs of organizations and define profiles in consultation with managers.
- Attract, identify, and headhunt the best potential candidates in adherence with L’Oréal’s values and ethics.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Innovate around sourcing methods and anticipate skills profiles in a manner that is coherent with L’Oréal’s development, in order to build a talent pool across all areas.
- Develop L’Oréal’s Employer Brand (EVP) by defining a communication plan and targeting partners in order to attract the best profiles; establish solid partnerships with higher education institutions and design attractive presentation tools in order to strengthen L’Oréal’s attractiveness; represent the company at events linked to recruitment.
- Build high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers; Universities and Business schools.
- Be aware of topics linked to recruitment and translate these into L’Oréal’s recruitment strategy.
- Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
OPERATIONAL MASTER – Builds and promotes efficient methodology
- Performs needs assessment
- Drives recruitment process
- Masters recruitment tools and data
CANDIDATE CHAMPION – Establishes a trusting and effective
- Improves the candidate experience
- Leads in-depth interviews
- Recruits a diverse team of talents
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
CHANGE AMBASSADOR – Anticipates and facilitates change
- Embodies and promotes L’Oréal’s Employee Value Proposition
- Leverages digital sourcing and recruitment innovation
- Promotes strong community mindset
TRUSTED ADVISOR TO THE BUSINESS – Delivers talent to the business
- Provides thorough market intelligence
- Anticipates business needs
- Advises and challenges business stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid Headhunting experience
- Solid experience in Employer Branding strategies
- Good knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Excellent understanding of recruitment and talent management processes
- Proficient Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced LinkedIn
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Important To Note
- This advert represents general position information & is not exclusively contractually binding;
- Internal applications: Make your N+1 aware of your intention to apply for internal vacancies within another L’OREAL S.A Division;
- Should you refer applicants for a role, please consult the Employee Referral Policy & submit your motivation at the time of making the referral.
- People Developer
HOW TO APPLY
9 total views, 3 today