Full-Time Regional Sales Manager – Direct Sales (Western Cape) by Aspen Pharma Group
Objective: To manage allocated sales budget through effective co-ordination of sales activities and behaviors, key accounts, key opinion Leaders and expense budget within the region.
- Develop and grow business for the Aspen portfolio, and build relationship with wholesalers, short liners, and pharmacies in line with Company objectives.
- Align Division’s activities in order to achieve Company’s strategic goals.
- Ensure attainment of quantitative criteria e.g. divisional budgets and sales budgets etc.
- Ensure attainment of qualitative criteria e.g. Call Rate, CPA, planning etc.
- Propose and develop methods of improving customer service on a continuous basis.
- Monitor follow up on all customer queries and ensure that they are resolved in the shortest possible timeframe within policy framework.
- Effective use of and distribution of various data to achieve set targets within agreed deadlines.
- Manage the relationship with various key accounts (Wholesale & Pharmacy).
- Grow market share and action budgets for market share.
- Organize and arrange functions and promotions for all customers.
- Implement, monitor and review marketing strategies.
- Effective management of sales rep teams through defining sales and marketing strategy into team goals.
- Effectively implement marketing strategies in the regions responsible for by ensuring tactical plans for all team members.
- Hold performance & Commission discussions on regular basis in order to identify opportunities & challenges.
- Take disciplinary action in line with IR policy in cases of poor performance and inappropriate behavior by staff.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of business
- Financial acumen
- Territory management
- Product knowledge
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Knowledge of processes
- Recruitment and selection
- Policies and procedures
- Time management
Initiative, accuracy, confidentiality, customer focused, interpersonal sensitivity, logical thinking, information seeking, enquiring mind, self-development orientation, cultural sensitivity, vision, integrity, planning and organizing, analytical, decision making, commercial astuteness, ability to handle pressure, negotiation skills, persuasive, ability to delegate, flexible and strategic thinker.
Education & Experience
- Must have a Matric
- Sales/Marketing qualification will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience obtained from pharmaceutical environment.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience at line management and / or marketing management level.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Valid code 8 license and own transport
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
5 total views, 1 today