Full-Time Retention Specialist by Huge Telecom
To provide an end-to-end service to all clients in respect of administration, coordinating, planning, network liaison and porting:
- Checking all new applications for accuracy, completeness and compliance with business criteria.
- Capturing all new applications into eBSA and submitting for approval with reference to the attachments on Hive, activating new updates accordingly.
- Processing renewal applications in terms of the agreement between the existing customer and Huge Telecom; thereafter, capturing and attaching the information onto Hive.
- Ensuring that the regions receive applications for national installations.
- Working closely with all Business Unitsensuring that status updates are changed accordingly in order to proceed with installations timeously.
- Assisting with customer queries regarding new applications and/or existing customers, in terms of credit allocations, refund requests, tariff amendments, manual invoicing requests, security deposits, change of subscriber details (migrations and inter-branch transfer.
- Processing all cancellation requests, with reference to attachments on Hive, disconnecting of contracts and suspension of SIMs. Cancellation deferments and re-activations to be processed and loaded accordingly. Orphan call allocations to be rectified on Hive where applicable.
- Updating of all existing customer details and information into the database.
- Capturing, processing and loading of New Business Partner Agreements, submitting for filing and activation of the account.
- Accepting of original agreements, updating Hive and filing accordingly.
- Clear The Queue (CTQ) – follow up and maintenance to be done daily.
- DIB claw back process in terms of withheld commission payments to Business Partners
- Order stationery (where requested).
- Submission of expense claims and purchase order requisitions to Finance for payment process.
- Complete requests for courier and stock write offs, if necessary.
- Reports to be compiled on a monthly basis: Disconnections report, Cancellations report, New Business Partner List update.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
COORDINATING AND PLANNING
- Co-ordinate maintenance & installation of all Fixed Cellular services/SOHO.
- Submission of stock requests for Sim allocation for FCR/CUG.
- Co-ordinate Customer Services Engineers diaries.
- Trouble shooting / fault finding telephonically with escalation.
- Administration – input into CRM Solution/Excel work planner.
- Communication – In-house & external.
- Client retention and development.
- Relationship building with BP/Client.
- Handle inbound activity; client calls, billing queries, orphan calls, product related faults and contract inquiries.
- Conduct outbound activity; courtesy calls, fault resolutions and update of client account status.
- Handle all OPS related tasks and alerts generated on the CRM System.
- Ensure client billing is always at an optimum.
- Ensure regular submission/update of TBM Network locking sites (MTN) to in-house Support.
- Ensure scanning and attaching of Technicians SWO’s on HIVE is updated timeously.
· Actioning of client cancellations from collection to removal of equipment/Sims off client account.
- Monitor and report on HIVE activity and Qlikview alerts.
- Liaising with the Mobile Network Operators (“MNO”), (VSP, VMSA, Cell C, Telkom, MTN), as well as fixed network operators.
- Report problem areas on the day to day queries.
- Influx of similar, ongoing problems (eg airtime anderror messages).
- Feedback on MNO portal queries.
- Escalation on tickets sent and resolve within certain time frame.
- Escalations sent to MD, provide reports on feedback received from networks (data usage).
- Stock ordering requirements (complete all necessary forms and submit).
- New procedures to be followed (process flow, service schedules).
- Feedback on high usage alerts received by networks (daily alerts) inform necessary regions.
- Back up support for porting queries as well as Pinnacle Deals received.
- Tariff migrations.
- Migrations of outbound services.
- Inter Branch contract transfers.
- Sim swops/replacements.
- Sim suspensions/unsuspensions.
- Account status updates.
- Loading of additional Outbound VAS services (texSMS, OMS, Remote maintenance, SSNS).
- Back up support for texSMS and OMS queries.
- Charge amendments (Monthly line access/SOHO rental etc).
- Disconnection of Contracts and lines.
- Write off of all Sims nationally (stolen, lost, not collected, Sim swopped).
- Bulk Sim swops of lines in Unallocated Console.
- Update new line details for Ported numbers.
- Update the T, S, Z, W, and X Drives with all PUK numbers for all networks.
NATIONAL SIM CARD MANAGEMENT:
- National control of Sim card life cycle.
- Managing of Warehouse RT Queue.
- National distribution of Sim cards and dongles.
- National audits of main Sim stock accounts.
- Introduction of Sim cards to HIVE, liaising with IT to assist.
- Ordering of Sim cards and dongles.
- Ordering of any in house cell phones, routers or data packages.
- Migration of data packages.
- Providing 3G Sim cards to all new staff and confirming the appropriate package.
- Involvement and understanding of the internal processes pertaining to SIM movement.
- Providing telephonic assistance to regions.
MANAGEMENT OF RT TICKETING SYSTEM (GENERAL AND WAREHOUSE):
- Provide feedback on status of ticket (New, Stalled, Rejected).
- Attach all relevant feedback so that a history can be tracked.
- Meeting the timeline for resolution of tickets.
ANALYTICS / REPORTS
- Review Zero usage reports and recommend action plans to resolve issue.
- Review other network related and billing reports as may be deemed necessary from time to time.
- Line (SIM) allocations – ensuring client account changes are correctly captured on the internal database (HIVE).
- Conducting of all Porting Functions on Cell C Portal (BEAM) – submit and track porting requests.
- Providing daily feedback to all Business Units on Porting Status and rejection reasons.
- Follow up with the regions on all rejected ports.
- Attending to Porting Tickets received within specified time frames.
- Completing cancellation process of “Porting back” Geographic number range.
- Providing an exceptional level of service to all BU.
- Matric or equivalent with at least 1 to 2 years working experience.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Prior customer service/call centre experience.
- Computer literacy essential (Windows, MS Word, Excel, to at least intermediate level).
- Telecommunications experience (GSM) and PABX knowledge an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Highly motivated.
- Service and target driven.
- People – orientated.
- Report writing skills.
- Honest & reliable.
- Team Player
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
8 total views, 2 today