Full-Time Senior Credit Analyst by Nedbank Private Wealth South Africa
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in South Africa
SOUTH AFRICA JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
Senior Credit Analyst
Permanent employment opportunity in the Structured lending space of an exceptional financial services company. Role to be based in the Gauteng region. Nedbank Private Wealth seeks to Appoint a Senior Credit Analyst, Responsible for the overall credit risk management of a portfolio comprising commercial / residential properties and equity lending exposures in line with the credit policies and the overall business strategy of the company. This includes evaluation and structuring of new opportunities, initial credit due diligence and preparing recommendations to the credit committee as well as ongoing monitoring.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- Demonstrate credit granting specialist skills in assessing and structuring complex lending
- transactions to meet credit risk appetite targets.
- Demonstrate and display profound understanding and experience in the finance of commercial and industrial real estate properties.
- Evaluate an individual’s or company’s stability, adeptness of management team and creditworthiness by analysing relevant documents including balance sheets, income statements, and rent rolls etc. Validates any assumptions, projects and overall borrower viability and ability to repay the credit request. Uses internal and web-based analysis tools as needed to document findings.
- Conduct industry and company specific research in order to assess the credit worthiness of potential new credit transactions.
- Preparation and review of credit proposals and motivate transactions to the Credit Committee for approval.
- Maintain good relationships with various stakeholders (front office and support teams) and provide accurate information
- Demonstrate an understanding of credit and risk assessment tools, risk measurement and rating methodologies, including their underlying assumptions and potential weaknesses.
- Demonstrate resilience and ability to work in a competitive and highly pressurised work environment to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Provide ad hoc training and coaching to junior credit or new staff members through provision of relevant materials, explanations and/or presentations.
- Performs other related duties where required and deemed necessary.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- B.Com (Hons), CA(SA) or CFA
- Minimum of 5 years’ credit experience.
Please note that preference will be given to candidates from underrepresented groups.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
35 total views, 1 today