Full-Time Senior Key Account Manager by Flash Group
A well-established brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager who will be responsible for driving revenue, exceeding sales targets, develop and implement effective strategic plans and create marketing strategies to increase market share. Build and maintain key relationships as well as manage and grow a large portfolio.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years Key account Management experience
- Strong customer relationship and account management experience
- Strong admin skills
- Broad understanding of the cellular / telecommunications and Fintech industry will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills – advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint an advantage
- Negotiation on a very senior level
- Business and commercial awareness in order to plan ahead, adapt and deliver results
- Ability to form and maintain strong relationships at a senior level
- Customer facing presentation skills
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing major accounts at head office level
- Exposure to managing finance, specifically budgeting.
- Good business acumen
- Good communicator – writes and speaks for impact; confirms that the other side has the same understanding.
- Independent way of working
- Ability to plan ahead
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Service orientated, ready to go the extra mile for their clients
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- Initiate and create marketing strategies for his / her partners based on Marketing experience.
- Manage development & growth of the assigned existing accounts.
- Manage multiple accounts and maximize each account in line with business objectives and requirements.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
- Ensuring effective service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Actively monitor progress of account and feedback to the business.
- Operate as the lead contact point for any and all matters specific to assigned account – assist with high severity issues or issue escalations when required.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure execution and delivery of account requirements and objectives.
- Monthly forecasting, allocations and reporting.
- Administration of proposals and performance reports.
- Develop, implement and track growth strategies.
- Manage marketing activities and manage internal flow processes
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the 1voucher Agreement including commercials and all amendments, as well as 1voucher operating procedures and ensure compliance in all aspects with the assigned national account portfolio
- Build and maintain professional relationship with business partners and all internal stakeholders. (this is different in my opinion to collaborating)
- Provide input into innovative promotional planning with assigned national account portfolio and assist with achieving targets
- Collect and collate competitor information, generating information and provide feedback and recommendations to stakeholders
- Mediate resolution of escalated queries within the assigned portfolio of accounts
- Maintain self-development and knowledge in all required areas
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
16 total views, 1 today