Full-Time Solution Consultant by Refinitiv
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in South Africa
SOUTH AFRICA JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
- Be an ambassador and subject-matter expert representing Refinitiv at industry and company events. Represent the brand in front of clients by being an expert in fighting financial Crime, AML / KYC / CTF, ABAC regulations and their impact on global financial institutions and corporates across EMEA.
- Driving complex propositions by building of a POC, engaging professional services, integrating with third party solutions and/or systems
- Brings a mix of technical, product, content, data science and customer workflow expertise to collaboratively shape solutions (e.g clarification, scoping, specification, documentation and solution technical design)
- Captures customer specific technical and data requirements through face to face interactions with partners, third parties and customers
- Coordinates internal partners (Proposition, Product Management and Professional Services) to meet customer solution needs
- Runs detailed technical customer presentations for complex proposition deals
- Ensures collaboration with dedicated implementation team and professional services
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Qualifications And Experience Required
- 5+ years’ financial industry experience with a proven track record in supporting the sale of software solutions in complex and challenging environments.
- University/college degree with Information Technology or substantial practical experience
- Previous pre-sales experience with software and technical products is highly valued, professional services experience will also be seen favorably
- Experience advising clients at various stages of maturity on implementing AML, KYC, and Third-Party Risk processes and workflows.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of product selling cycle
- In depth understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, XML, and JSON as well as Postman
- Visual Studio experience is desired
- Knowledge over Compliance and Regulatory Risk, and also knowledge of how compliance operates
We Care About Benefits Too.
We support our colleagues’ wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that’s support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
48 total views, 2 today