Full-Time Supervisor, Inventory, Solutions by DSV
- Min 1 years’ experience in a Supervisory role
- 2-3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Min of 2 years’ experience in Stock control
- Knowledge of Inbound, Outbound, Cycle-counting and Return processes and workflows
- Proven knowledge and experience in investigating and troubleshooting of stock discrepancies.
- Sound and proven skills in Planning, Organising, Leading, Controlling & Monitoring.
- Good communication skills and ability – be able to communicate at all levels within the company.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality of work.
- Must be able to meet and manage Internal and Personal KPI’s and ensure compliance to Policies, Regulations, Work Instructions and Workloads.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good understanding Inventory management principle
- Own vehicle and driver’s license
- Ability to work extended hours / after hours if and when required by the Operation
- Plan, Prep and execute daily cycle counting, and Annual financial Stock takes
- Delegating and monitoring daily workload to employees
- Retrieve and compile data into reports used for performance management, progress tracking and investigations.
Added Advantages / Additional Requirements
- Retail experience & understanding
- Good people and leadership skills
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Team involvement
- Leadership ability
- Deadline Driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
Main Purpose Of The Role
This role will be responsible for the Supervision and control of daily / weekly / monthly multi-client facility Inventory Functions:
- Planning, scheduling & balancing Cycle counts, Consolidations & Performance measurement
- Inventory Movement, Investigating and reporting on Adjustments etc.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and Oversee inventory for all clients for the Facility
- Adherence to HSE compliance and responsibilities.
- Create and maintain various reports in line with KPI and contractual obligations.
- Control, action, investigate and complete CAPA document’s if need be, this includes but is not limited to nil picks, error percentages, KPI requirements, etc.
- Compile daily Inventory Health Checks
- Manage and Monitor daily layered audits and cycle counts for all existing clients within the DSV Cape town Facility
- Practice and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and manage Housekeeping for the facility wrt Inventory.
- Perform stock takes as and when required by the company for all clients
- Daily reporting to Management
- Monitor and report on Attendance of staff
- Daily submission of Inventory data on RPT tool
- Authorization on Clocked hours on RPT
- Perform duties in other departments as per operational requirements or when required by management
- Oversee special projects
- Rewarding good behavior with employee of the month awards, and
- Correcting bad behavior by ensuring the necessary disciplinary action is taken.
- Control the risks associated with inventory.
- Monitor, report and correct the inadequate or inappropriate inventory, to meet the demands of sales e.g. stock shortage.
- Report on high inventory levels e.g. FIFO, Obsolete and Slow-moving stock to management.
- Manage and correct inventory movement records on WMS and ensure correction on client system
- Control the security over inventory which could result in loss, theft or misappropriation, etc.
- Plan and implement cycle counts, ABC analysis counting and various other processes in line with the KPI and contractual obligations.
- Ensure Material Master and bin master is maintained, updated and actioned as required.
- Control, quarantined and damaged stock, this includes inspections, scrapping processes, etc.
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
9 total views, 1 today