Full-Time TTS Financial Institutions Sales by Citi
SCAM ALERT: How To Identify Fraudalent Jobs in South Africa
SOUTH AFRICA JOBS: How to Get a Job During Coronavirus Era
Online Jobs JOBS: Online Jobs to Consider While Seeking Permanent Employment
The role will be responsible for development and execution of strategies to grow revenue with Central Banks, NBFI and Digital Disruptors clients across the SSA region. NBFI and Digital Disruptors are growth markets for the bank, making this role strategically important. The role will be expected to act as a senior partner within the Financial Institutions team in Sub Sahara Africa.
The role is to sell TTS products to Central Banks, NBFI and Fintechs to both existing and new to bank clients. The incumbent will own a client portfolio and will be the key client advocate and subject matter expert for TTS products within the sector, ensuring that the TTS capabilities are delivered and executed to the satisfaction of his/her client base. In addition, this role will include supporting senior members of the team on flagship deals and managing strategic projects and initiatives for Sub Sahara Africa. The role will also involve mentoring coaching other partners in the SSA Cluster.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in SouthAfrica are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in South Africa Telegram Group
- The primary focus of this job will be relentless client calling to drive sales against a specific client portfolio and achieving the above mentioned target criteria.
- The job will be focused not only on regional deal closures but also on cross regional deals.
- In addition it will be to support strategic initiatives such as client events, key product and sector origination initiatives, and MIS; work with corporate banking, GSG and TTS /GSS teams to ensure client access; and finally work with operations and product to ensure robust execution and revenue ramp up for the defined client set.
- The role will also be responsible for translating client needs and helping to determine the strategic direction product should be reviewing to maintain a competitive market position.
- Sales Skills, Risk and Credit skills, Strategic leadership, exposure to seniors across the ICG and the globe, extensive client and product experience and development of expertise in specific client and industry sectors. Ultimately this role could lead to moves into senior FI Sales roles globally, sales management roles within Financial Institutions as well as other client facing organizations such as GSS / TTS, GSG and Corporate banking.
- Experience of client facing activities in cash management. Good product knowledge covering Liquidity management, payments and collections
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills and good competence in Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to lead initiatives across the region and different stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships and coordinate diverse groups to deliver for the client.
- Additional language capabilities are always a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative
- High energy, enthusiasm, self starter
- Self motivated and comfortable working in unstructured environment
- First rate team player with good work ethic
- Graduate qualification (post graduate an advantage
Please Follow the Instruction below for a Successful Application
37 total views, 1 today